Wednesday 25 January 2017

January blues and babies and pink


Hi everyone, hope you are all staying somewhere nice and warm. Here in Croatia we have very low temperatures and bit of snow now turned into dangerous ice on the sidewalks, but the scene is mostly white and gray ... perfect for experiencing January blues after all the festivities and happiness in December..Have you noticed how winter is completely different when you look at it through "glasses holiday" in December? You can not wait to have white Christmas, now in January you just wish it is not your turn to clean the driveway or entrance into the building you live :) 
Well, January blues and gray scene around me outside, combined with my friend becoming an aunt for the first time made me wish to create something  cheerful and happy for our weekly challenge called  pretty pink and girlie  at  craftingbydesigns  and pink is a happy color and also the best things in life are free, which in this case is so true and you can not manufacture happiness in some factory, you can feel it inside yourself and those around you are there I felt her happiness and I used my lovely mother Elephant and stamps dies set  Carnival cupcakes  and some sweet polka dot pink background from this set and just added this cute sentiment by Crafting Desert Divas (set is called  Baked with love ) which you have to agree is completely appropriate .. and voila ... simple, sweet gesture for my dear friend who loves my cards so much ... just so you know, dear Ana, I already know you as one of the best Mamas out there, now show us how you rock at being an Aunty :)



Hope you join us at our new challenge, find inspiration in any pink flower, dress or thing around you
Happy crafting ...
Love,
Majtolina 

No comments:

Post a Comment